Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

He fell out of favour here so moved to Chelsea. Now they have treated him like shit and needs a new club before Friday. If thats the Rags then so be it, I dont care, why should he. He cant afford to be too picky about which club he joins at this stage.

I agree with the gist of what you're saying but if he ends up at united then fuck him. Fuck the lot of them.

He was talking bollocks about how the club didn't show him any respect after being their for seven years, All the kids birthday's he had missed and family occasions for City and for the club to make him not feel wanted left him raging ect He went onto say more crap then when he was a few weeks into his Chelsea career.

I remember a few of our ex players having a pop at him for the stuff he was coming out with, Zaba in particular said Sterling shouldn't have said the stuff he said when he left.

Then running to the away fans last season celebrating, Fans that backed him for years and then he does the same at The Etihad.

He's a prick.

View attachment 129744
He's not the first player to make bitter comments following an exit and he won't be the last. Yaya called Pep a racist for fucks sake, and he still gets his name sung. End of the day, footballers can be overly precious, and we're the best club in the world. Going from the main man to being surplus to requirements in the space of 2 years is a big blow to a fragile ego.

As for the celebrations, how about Cole Palmer, who literally came through our academy, celebrating far more than Sterling did in the very same game?

Don't get me wrong - if he goes there I'll boo him like any other rag. I just don't feel betrayed in the same way some of you seem to.

Sure Walker was at City for that 4-1 game?
My mistake, so he was ( apologies KW !)

I've amended my original post . The attack happened sat q6th Dec 2016, Walker was already a City player...

Thanks for pointing that out. .

I remember two really bad tackles on Sterling both,I thought from England colleagues at the time. I can't think of any other spurs player who played for England at the time ..maybe that midfield player who's at Bayern with Kane now......Dier ?

My mistake, so he was ( apologies KW !)

I've amended my original post . The attack happened sat q6th Dec 2016, Walker was already a City player...

Thanks for pointing that out. .

I remember two really bad tackles on Sterling both,I thought from England colleagues at the time. I can't think of any other spurs player who played for England at the time ..maybe that midfield player who's at Bayern with Kane now......Dier ?
Dele Alli loved a snide challenge.

He's not the first player to make bitter comments following an exit and he won't be the last. Yaya called Pep a racist for fucks sake, and he still gets his name sung. End of the day, footballers can be overly precious, and we're the best club in the world. Going from the main man to being surplus to requirements in the space of 2 years is a big blow to a fragile ego.

As for the celebrations, how about Cole Palmer, who literally came through our academy, celebrating far more than Sterling did in the very same game?

Don't get me wrong - if he goes there I'll boo him like any other rag. I just don't feel betrayed in the same way some of you seem to.
He certainly won't be the last player to have a dig when a player leaves a club, Milner done the same saying "He's joining Liverpool to win trophies". Numerous players have done it and different clubs and our own club.

As for Yaya, There's a few blues that wiped their hands with him after the Pep comments, These things will always divide opinion with football fans, Alot of fans didn't have time for Sterling ever in a City shirt even though he played a huge part in our success. Some fans take to certain players and not to others and that's always going to be the way.

Not me personally, But alot of fans have had it in for Sterling with his performances against the Rags and Dippers in particular and hate him alone just for that, I always stood by him in a City shirt and I was sat near the corner flag and celebrated that goal that properly pissed me off on top of his sly digs when he left. Now I've no time for him whatsoever.

Again, It's a subject that divides opinion, Alot of fans hate him already and will even more so if he joins those twats. I'm sure some people can understand why they feel aggrieved by what Sterling has said and done in the past regarding City.

Each to their own.

Be interesting to see the sad sacks around me that clap him if they do when he's in a rag shirt when they play us
I always clap returning ex-players, Milner being the exception, whom I boo, even Delap, when he went off on Saturday, as did many others in CBL3.

But, if Sterling joins the rags, he will receive the same treatment as all Trafford wankers do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.