Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

He's not the first player to make bitter comments following an exit and he won't be the last. Yaya called Pep a racist for fucks sake, and he still gets his name sung. End of the day, footballers can be overly precious, and we're the best club in the world. Going from the main man to being surplus to requirements in the space of 2 years is a big blow to a fragile ego.

As for the celebrations, how about Cole Palmer, who literally came through our academy, celebrating far more than Sterling did in the very same game?

Don't get me wrong - if he goes there I'll boo him like any other rag. I just don't feel betrayed in the same way some of you seem to.
I agree, also Cole Palmer is a rag so fuck him

How was Denis Law welcomed before that.
That's a good question. I was only 16 but bacj then we didn't have the same hatred. The simple fact was the GPC brought hatred into it.
Summerbee owned a shop with Best, everyone knew Busby started as a Blue etc etc. Yes Mike Doyle wound the fuckers up rotten the week before the Derby, yes we fought on the terraces as hooliganism was just starting but hatred of players, nah. That is all down to a piss stinking bully.

If Sterling goes to that shower it will prove he never gave a shit about us fans. He’ll properly go down in my estimation.

That's a good question. I was only 16 but bacj then we didn't have the same hatred. The simple fact was the GPC brought hatred into it.
Summerbee owned a shop with Best, everyone knew Busby started as a Blue etc etc. Yes Mike Doyle wound the fuckers up rotten the week before the Derby, yes we fought on the terraces as hooliganism was just starting but hatred of players, nah. That is all down to a piss stinking bully.

Absolutely true. I’ve written a few times over the last 20 years or so on here that Baconface did more to turn up the hatred than any other in Manchester football. For every fan, red or blue, who were kicked unconscious or ended up worse in hospital, he had blood on his hands.

An utter bully who did it completely to get a reaction from his team and his supporters. Compare that to Busby, Book or Sven.

I hope he has sleepless nights and continues to enjoy us being the top dog until he’s 100, the disgusting creature.

If Sterling goes to that shower it will prove he never gave a shit about us fans. He’ll properly go down in my estimation.
He's a professional footballer. He won't give a shit about who he's previously played for. We've signed plenty of ex-rags in the past including some of their legends Peter Schmeichel, Andy Cole, Kanchelskis come to mind. They don't see the rivalry in the way we do.
Its nice to see them signing pne of our has-beens as a pose to the other way around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.