Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

I’m with @Blue Mist & @Mike N about Ferguson. He was/is a bully and a nasty person.
I have never hated anyone, life is too short but he comes very, very, very close to being hated by me.
Disrespectful, horrible, there are so many words but the two gentlemen I have just named summed it up much better than me.

I worked just up the road from the place that Best and Summerbee owned and at lunch time you would see all the fans gathering but having a laugh together.

The antagonism started with the little Scottish turd. IMHO

Such language, EB, such language!
Agree with every word, mind. Ferguson was pretty much hated throughout the country, but absolutely adored sycophantically by the media. He bullied his own players, he did his best to bully other clubs (Newcastle, the “little club”!), he bullied linesmen and referees from the touchline, and no-one in official circles had the balls to stand up and say “This man is obnoxious”. He got a complete pass, because, well, everybody loves a winner, don't they? I have a great deal more respect for genuine legends of the game like Paisley, Shankly and Busby. Not to mention our own Joe Mercer.

Not sure if that's right tbh
. When City beat utd 4-1 at old Trafford December 1970 George Best broke Glynn Pardoes leg with a tackle that was so bad, doctors , at one point feared that the limb would have to be amputated...
I know it's a long time ago , but do you not recall any hatred ?

Similarly when Martin Buchan smashed Colin Bells knee to pieces in front of The Main Stand in the league cup tie at Maine rd was there not any hatred for Mr Buchan.?

I'd argue GPC took it up a level ,but the 70s ,as I understand it was full of hate for utd from City fans.

" Shall lal lal lal Summerbee
Who the Fuck is Matt Busby ?
Georgia best has got VD !
Utd 2 and City 3"
@dennishasdoneit very good points. Thinking back, yes I remember those so called tackles and yes you are right. Then, I felt all 3 (you've missed one and annoyingly I can't remember it) were nasty. Done to injure rather than badly timed. I still believe that today, so yes, you are right. The hatred was there but made far worse by that bastard.

My old man said, to me at 18 two things: Never shit where you eat. Never betray the ones that show you love. Things Raheem is unable to do apparently. I am a person whose values are traditional. I don’t see skin colour, or names, or nations. But you put that red shirt on, and you are in my eyes, a despicable character.

As a sporting elite, you must know at least the ins and outs of what you’re representing. Especially since you’re in that top 1%. He knows what he’s doing.

He’s seen City shite growing up. He knows at least since he played for us for a long time what fans feel about United.

Make no mistake, he has no morals in football. The English Cancelo.

Absolutely true. I’ve written a few times over the last 20 years or so on here that Baconface did more to turn up the hatred than any other in Manchester football. For every fan, red or blue, who were kicked unconscious or ended up worse in hospital, he had blood on his hands.

An utter bully who did it completely to get a reaction from his team and his supporters. Compare that to Busby, Book or Sven.

I hope he has sleepless nights and continues to enjoy us being the top dog until he’s 100, the disgusting creature.
Still pisses me off that someone made that arse licking Fergie banner saying get well soon after we’d beaten West Ham in 2014. The guy absolutely hates City and has never said one good word about us. **** of the highest order.

Such language, EB, such language!
Agree with every word, mind. Ferguson was pretty much hated throughout the country, but absolutely adored sycophantically by the media. He bullied his own players, he did his best to bully other clubs (Newcastle, the “little club”!), he bullied linesmen and referees from the touchline, and no-one in official circles had the balls to stand up and say “This man is obnoxious”. He got a complete pass, because, well, everybody loves a winner, don't they? I have a great deal more respect for genuine legends of the game like Paisley, Shankly and Busby. Not to mention our own Joe Mercer.
Boulders wouldn't be impressed.

He's a professional footballer. He won't give a shit about who he's previously played for. We've signed plenty of ex-rags in the past including some of their legends Peter Schmeichel, Andy Cole, Kanchelskis come to mind. They don't see the rivalry in the way we do.
It’s nice to see them signing pne of our has-beens as a pose to the other way around.
He already showed he didn’t give a shit when he left Liverpool for us. He is shit now, nearly 30 and on big wages. I can only see this being in United’s interests if they can shift Sancho the other way. Their transfer policy is again looking very odd.

Is he back in the England squad on this news?

I’m with @Blue Mist & @Mike N about Ferguson. He was/is a bully and a nasty person.
I have never hated anyone, life is too short but he comes very, very, very close to being hated by me.
Disrespectful, horrible, there are so many words but the two gentlemen I have just named summed it up much better than me.

I worked just up the road from the place that Best and Summerbee owned and at lunch time you would see all the fans gathering but having a laugh together.

The antagonism started with the little Scottish turd. IMHO
As a kid, growing up in Cornwall, I was aware of the rivalry, and I hated the rags.

But, I didn’t despise them in the way that I did, after the pisscan took over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.