Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

My old man said, to me at 18 two things: Never shit where you eat. Never betray the ones that show you love. Things Raheem is unable to do apparently. I am a person whose values are traditional. I don’t see skin colour, or names, or nations. But you put that red shirt on, and you are in my eyes, a despicable character.

As a sporting elite, you must know at least the ins and outs of what you’re representing. Especially since you’re in that top 1%. He knows what he’s doing.

He’s seen City shite growing up. He knows at least since he played for us for a long time what fans feel about United.

Make no mistake, he has no morals in football. The English Cancelo.
Raheem Sterling is a United fan.

Never scored against them for Lpool, City or Chelsea in 26 appearances. In all his City games against them, he was shit.

This would just be a player going to sign his boyhood club.

Never scored against them for Lpool, City or Chelsea in 26 appearances. In all his City games against them, he was shit.

Raheem left and we got a good price for him off Chelsea, his form had already plummeted for at least 2 seasons before he went.

If The idiots down the road want to clog up up their already huge wage bill with a player that's not getting better anytime soon then I'm all for it.

He owes us nothing, and we owe him nothing.

He's been treated pretty shabbily by Chelsea in my opinion and if he's daft enough to move to another clown show for the big name then he's he's a plonker, he'd be much better served by joining a side like West Ham, Villa or similar and getting game time. He actually was starting to look decent again at the end of last season under Poch when he played regularly.

I don't see the problem him going there.
It's not like he is the prime Sterling under Pep with us.

He's two years older, has underperformed for Chelsea for those two years.
At nearly 30, he isn't getting any younger or better. The decline started a long while ago, even when he was with us.

What i find most odd was his desire to return to his family in London. For him to then have to leave them and return to Manchester. Talk about making a huge mistake.
He won't improve them one bit. So let them pay a fee and his wages.

I would never boo him. He was part of our success.
He's a professional footballer making a wage. He gets a lot of undeserved stick from the press and other fans as it is.
However, if it does happen (which i'm not sure it will), i would probably chuckle as it would be another rag buying mistake!
When he loses his pace, he’s got fuck all left to offer

Sounds about right.

Wants to return to London where his family and most Rag supporters live. Doesn’t quite cut the mustard and jumps at the chance to play for said Rags.

They better get a bigger barn door.

Join the club I've hated him ever since he put on a real madrid scarf and posed for Marca before we played them in the Champions League. A competition he single handedly cost us winning twice the horrible little runt. Rags will suit him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.