Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Once he starts falling over the ball and missing sitters that Ray Charles would be ashamed of I think the scum fans will quickly turn on the ex scouse and city player.

Had a few great seasons with us before his form and inane grinning when cocking up began to grate. As long as he's crap in a Trafford shirt I hope he has a few more years left in him.

I find it quite cute that the rag fans seem to think they will only get Sterling if Chelsea agree to subsidize his "obscene" wages, while believing Chelsea are going to match Sancho's wages, at the same time.

They are not rag fans due to being intelligent, are they ?

As thick as pig shit and totally blinkered to the real world - taking fuckwittery to an all-time high.

True. But what I'm finding funnier on this thread is not that we have fans who said they will boo him if he ends up playing for United, but that we actually have fans who are now slagging him off for leaving Liverpool to sign for us.

After the amount of shite that Sterling had to put up with in the press because he dared to want out of that club, and the number of fans of random clubs who booed him when he turned out for us because they were brainwashed by the gutter press to do just that despite those fans having no vested interest in the situation, we now have the utterly ludicrous situation where some of our own fans are now saying that the media and those dickhead fans were right all along.
Well said.

Really hope he doesn't go there. Contrary to the opinion of many, I think he left a good legacy here and he still has a lot offer. He's definitely better than Rashford and Sancho, anyhow.
Yep, I still think he has a lot to offer .
Not a popular view this.....but only few months ago at the Etihad he drifted inside Kyle walker ,one of the best right backs in the world....
And calmly slid the ball past Ederson. When you can do damage , against the Champions of England ,in their own back yard,at his age, then it suggests you are still class.. Those who say he is a poor footballer,..probably look back fondly at David White.....
And going to Leeds utd is ok ......
A footballers career is all swings and roundabouts,
However I do find the diverse array of comments about Raheem fascinating.

Never want a blue going Utd but he will cause them more problems than solve issues so let it be.

City & Chelsea reject really.

Another reason to boo too when we play them. However I did like raz (ffs)

Raheem was great for us, in the main, and I really appreciated his football and improvement under guardiola.

However I have as much loyalty to him as he does to us, ie not a lot.

furthermore i do not expect him to worship City and, even worse, pretend to if he doesn't. He makes his choices, I'm free to disagree with them. It's fine, we move on and he makes a fuck load of money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.