Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

He will 100% score against us for them but I am still not that bothered if they sign him….he’s decent enough still but has shortcomings, major positive is his pace.
Another major positive for this veteran premiership footballer....very rarely out injured.Not at City any rate. And can take a tackle. Stubborn feisty. Witness the way he knocked Vincent Kompany off the ball at Anfield, when playing for them , as a teenager, our captain and centre half challenged the kid shoulder to shoulder....Kompany finished on the turf..Raheem advanced into the box...

Always liked Sterling for sorting out that Liverpool defender whilst on England duty too. Waistcoat backed the Liverpool player, Our man was portrayed as the villain.....

Once he starts falling over the ball and missing sitters that Ray Charles would be ashamed of I think the scum fans will quickly turn on the ex scouse and city player.

Had a few great seasons with us before his form and inane grinning when cocking up began to grate. As long as he's crap in a Trafford shirt I hope he has a few more years left in him.
Forgot that grinning routine when he fucked up and that stupid fat arse running

Me too.

Even though neither of them will be title contenders anyway this still manages to actual weaken both teams!
I definitely don't think a swap deal would weaken both teams, Sancho was sent out on loan to Dortmund last season and he won't get game time with the Rags again this season of he does stay.

Sterling has been poor for Chelsea since he has joined, He has done nothing to warrant a place in the starting 11, He's been on the decline for quite a number of years now.

Realistically both Sancho and Sterling have been awful for both of their clubs, Having said that, Sterling has and always will be a better player than Jadon Sancho, Personally I think it will strengthen the Rags strenght in depth compared to having Sancho on the bench.

I don't want Sterling going to the Rags although I think he will because he's a ****.

Mendy sprinting down the touchline with a busted knee.

Then Pep bollocked Nathan Redmond.

Just read part of the Perarnau book about that game. The morning after, Txiki was hassling the club doctor asking if Mendy had done more damage by doing what he did - the doctor didn't know. Suffice to say, though, that Mendy was told to calm down the antics!!

Just read part of the Perarnau book about that game. The morning after, Txiki was hassling the club doctor asking if Mendy had done more damage by doing what he did - the doctor didn't know. Suffice to say, though, that Mendy was told to calm down the antics!!
Just beginning it myself. Looking forward to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.