Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

I stand corrected to your superior memory
Both were against red striped shirts.
Raz got sent off for a second booking too.

giphy.gif

It’s mad. Someone earlier said about how Raheem was only good when being directed to move by Silva.

I can’t ever remember them playing together. Obviously they did, a lot, but I just can’t picture them in the same team.

A sign how much and how quickly this team evolved under Pep.

Both were against red striped shirts.
Raz got sent off for a second booking too.

giphy.gif
Eff me that was 7 years ago. Mike Dean sent him off out of spite, Raz never left the playing area and didn’t take his shirt off. Aguero cemented his legend even further by having a go at some heavy handed plod twatting excited City fans.

I remember them shitty, bastard swampy, zebra pant wearing brain dead moronic rags serenading Robinho that he should have signed for a big club.
Would be rather pleasant to give that little ditty an outing I suppose.
Sterling?
If it happens then so be it, it’s his life.
WTFAMu.
CTID.
As you were Blues.

It’s mad. Someone earlier said about how Raheem was only good when being directed to move by Silva.

I can’t ever remember them playing together. Obviously they did, a lot, but I just can’t picture them in the same team.

A sign how much and how quickly this team evolved under Pep.
Possibly because Merlin was inside left and Raheem was outside right?

Definitely a player who divides opinion amongst our fans.

So much so, that on his return to the Etihad last year, fights broke out between our own fans when he was subbed off!

Some were booing and shouting obscenities, and others applauding, then arguing and fisticuffs in the normally peaceful CB3!

I just sat there and did neither, which is the way I feel about him nowadays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.