Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

If Sterling is on the reported £350,000 a week who's going to pay that? I'm not sure how long is left on his contract at Chelsea but he's not going to leave for less.
We had his best years and he did well for us in spite of missing some easy chances on occasion. His perfect cross for Gundo's header sparked the comeback against Villa.
I hope he doesn't go to the rags just as I hate to see any of our ex players go there. It bloody killed me when Peter Barnes went there.

If Sterling is on the reported £350,000 a week who's going to pay that? I'm not sure how long is left on his contract at Chelsea but he's not going to leave for less.
We had his best years and he did well for us in spite of missing some easy chances on occasion. His perfect cross for Gundo's header sparked the comeback against Villa.
I hope he doesn't go to the rags just as I hate to see any of our ex players go there. It bloody killed me when Peter Barnes went there.

3 years left on his contract mate :)

MUFC ;-)

3 years left on his contract mate :)

I can't see anybody else paying that wage if he is on that amount. Even £250,000 a week there's no chance. I can't see him or anyone else leaving a job to lose £400,000 a month. Chelsea would probably have to pay part of his wage, or buyout his contract if he agreed.

I can't see anybody else paying that wage if he is on that amount. Even £250,000 a week there's no chance. I can't see him or anyone else leaving a job to lose £400,000 a month. Chelsea would probably have to pay part of his wage, or buyout his contract if he agreed.

I see loan spells on the horizon with the chavs chipping in with the wages.

I don’t blame him.

If Chelsea were stupid enough to give such an extravagant salary, he is well within his rights to refuse to move for less.

But that depends how much Raheem wants to play football.

Just to add that he is almost untransferable, if there is such a word, due to his high wages. I wonder if there is another team in Germany of Spain that would take him-on a reduced wage of course..

incredibly frustrating player to watch those last 18 months with us
what was the game where he stood on the ball when about to shoot 4 yards out?
anyway i wish him luck he will need it if he ends up at niagara falls.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.