Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Honestly are you lot grown men ? Some of the posts slagging raz off sounds like they are stroppy teenagers writing them , he doesnt need to have "got us" to have contributed and 131 goals and 70 odd assists and that is not good enough for you? He has had to put up with racists , vile campaign from the british press and booed at every ground thanks to the cunts at the dippers

At least can we say thanks and not pile on him, once a blue and al!
Fuck the rag **** ; p

Honestly are you lot grown men ? Some of the posts slagging raz off sounds like they are stroppy teenagers writing them , he doesnt need to have "got us" to have contributed and 131 goals and 70 odd assists and that is not good enough for you? He has had to put up with racists , vile campaign from the british press and booed at every ground thanks to the cunts at the dippers

At least can we say thanks and not pile on him, once a blue and al!

Frankly whether he signs for the rags or Arsenal, I won’t be hurling abuse, it’ll be more laughter really when they’re paying way way way over the odds for, if I’m being generous a ‘peaky’ player and if I’m being realistic a well past his best bang average player.

We’ll be 10 clear of Arsenal and 20+ clear of the rags come May, who gives a fuck about Sterling lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.