Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

And he can stay in London.
I've been banging the Sterling London thing drum for years. It's where he wants to be.
Arsenal would be a better fit for him for many others reasons as well.

For him, Arsenal is a good move.
For us, i would prefer him to the rags to fuck them up financially and footballing wise. Him taking a large wage from them, and taking up a squad place from better talent!

Sit on his arse for 6 months and let things cool down. Maresca could be sunning himself by Xmas. Raz thinks he has a right to be first pick wherever he is and Arsenal & Rags (Chelsea and us tbf) all have at least 3 wingers.

Chelsea will get even more desperate to get rid as time drags on. Then go and lord it at Palace, West Ham or even Southampton with the chavs paying most of his wages.

I think a “season or so” is underplaying his contribution and impact at City.
There was 1 or 2 Seasons where he was one of the most effective wingers in the world. Some stuff he doesn't get credit for - look at sanes goal in the famous 2-1 against Liverpool at the Etihad, the work sterling does to get us out of our half and on the break is unbelievable. He did this time and time again in those seasons

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.