Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

He'll sit on the bench until January then move to Palace on loan for the rest of the season, that's my call
He can't sit on the bench. He hasn't got a squad number.
If he doesn't move before the window shuts, he will not play competitive football until at least January

Either way, the point is I reckon he'll be stuck there
If I were him I'd sit there earning 350k a week and think fuck them.

How they have managed to get around the rules is beyond me, they have spent over 1bn since the new owner took over, everything on the fiddle to make the books look normal but we sit in the dock.

fuck off

If I were him I'd sit there earning 350k a week and think fuck them.

How they have managed to get around the rules is beyond me, they have spent over 1bn since the new owner took over, everything on the fiddle to make the books look normal but we sit in the dock.

fuck off

£350k a week evenings & weekends free….. I’d make the most of it & make it look like I loved it. I’d post from instagram at 3pm Saturdays doing shopping in Chelsea.

He can't sit on the bench. He hasn't got a squad number.
If he doesn't move before the window shuts, he will not play competitive football until at least January
Is Saudi a possibility?

I know Raheem said he wants to stay in the Premier League, but his options are are diminishing by the hour.

Is Saudi a possibility?

I know Raheem said he wants to stay in the Premier League, but his options are are diminishing by the hour.
Probably not. Doubt his family would want to move there.

TBH I hope he rinses Chelsea of 350k a week and does a tell all interview on how poorly they are run :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.