Raiola says he will not send any more players to Utd

Raiola is doing to the Rags what McKay and Silkman did to us.

Until Woowar fucks him and his clients off it will continue.

He wont so. Without PiGMOLs penalty rule for them they will be lower mid table fodder which might give some of their fans some humility.

If this agent had said this about City, it would be in all the media for a month & plastered over the Sky & BBC sites.

Can’t see it anywhere now. Someone had closed it down somehow (rags PR)?

it’s probably buried somewhere but I’m not prepared to give them the clicks to find it

But they did outbid everyone for Haaland but for some inexplicable reason he preferred elsewhere for his development...

Rails has worked out a move every two years will mean a lump sum payment for himself ,every two years.
He will have no issues shifting players to the swamp or anywhere else if he gets his ounce of gold.

If this agent had said this about City, it would be in all the media for a month & plastered over the Sky & BBC sites.

Can’t see it anywhere now. Someone had closed it down somehow (rags PR)?

it’s probably buried somewhere but I’m not prepared to give them the clicks to find it

Its on the back page of a least one national newspaper

Pogbas absence emerged hours after Raiola’s withering attack on United, in which he insisted the club would ruin Pele or Diego Maradona.

Probably saying it to try to eek out a higher percentage the next time they inevitably deal with each other again. “Oh you want one of my players? Well you’ll have to make it worthwhile as I’m not dealing with you any more.” Then the rags pay him about £500m to get a £80m player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.