Ramires not fully owned by Benfica

kiran111

Says on SSN he's only 20% owned by Benfica, I thought FIFA brought this rule that states that a person cannot be owned by an outside investor after the whole Tevez deal was sorted.

What does everyone else think?

kiran111 said:
Says on SSN he's only 20% owned by Benfica, I thought FIFA brought this rule that states that a person cannot be owned by an outside investor after the whole Tevez deal was sorted.

I think it was the English FA as opposed to FIFA who brought in the rule, South America is rife with this kind of thing.

Matty said:
kiran111 said:

I think it was the English FA as opposed to FIFA who brought in the rule, South America is rife with this kind of thing.
Yes, it was a local ruling not a worldwide one.

Ah, ok thanks for clearing that one up guys. Didn't realise although you'd think something needs to be done about it.

Lots of Italian clubs part own players to. Though I think it's all with other clubs and not third parties, I could be mistaken though...

meeesh said:
Acc to SSN Chelsea will 100% own him tomorrow

lol, figured, that's partly why I started the thread as I'd seen he was strongly linked with Chelsea.

Could well be a Chelsea player tomorrow.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.