Rammstein...

SharpDressedMan said:
Yeah they're alright

Fingers crossed they play Download, I don't like them enough to justify paying £40 to just see them and a support

They've already been confirmed to headline 2 foreign festivals on the weekend of Download making it almost impossible they will make it, looking likely for Sonisphere though..

loved the first album, not so much after that although Alex Empire has done some pretty good remixes. The videos are certainly interesting i must say.

Which one is the talented one?

The drummer is okay, I suppose. The guitarist is pitiful, boring and predictable. The singer can't sing, and has completely the wrong tone. The lyrics that I picked up with my passable German were shite. I don't really know anything about keyboard, so he might be okay, I'm not one to judge.

I'm a big metal fan, and these are possibly the most overrated ban I've ever heard.

Damocles said:
Which one is the talented one?

The drummer is okay, I suppose. The guitarist is pitiful, boring and predictable. The singer can't sing, and has completely the wrong tone. The lyrics that I picked up with my passable German were shite. I don't really know anything about keyboard, so he might be okay, I'm not one to judge.

I'm a big metal fan, and these are possibly the most overrated ban I've ever heard after metallica.

Fixed :-P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.