Random (embed) twitter issue on Bluemoon ?

cleavers

Home or work, well mostly home these days.
I'm getting the following on here (not aware of it anywhere else) when somebody posts twitter links.

I say "random" for 2 reasons, firstly if I click on the link, it opens normally, secondly if I refresh the page, sometimes I can see the tweet, sometimes not, but there doesn't seem to be any pattern to it.

Screenshot 2023-08-13 154341.jpg

Is anyone else getting this ?

I'm not having any issues that I'm aware of on twitter itself. I never post there, but I do read quite a lot there.

Yes… but only on some embedded tweets. Which are between other tweets that are working (displaying as expected).
I have it on 2 tweets on Ukraine thread. Around 11.30 today posted.

iPhone, latest iOS, safari.

Yes… but only on some embedded tweets. Which are between other tweets that are working (displaying as expected).
I have it on 2 tweets on Ukraine thread. Around 11.30 today posted.

iPhone, latest iOS, safari.
Thanks, yes mine is similar, I'm on an HP laptop, using Firefox.

Have you refreshed to see if they appear, or click to see if you can access the tweets ?

I initially assumed they had been deleted, but clicked one by accident and it was fine, so I'm just clicking them now.

Thanks, yes mine is similar, I'm on an HP laptop, using Firefox.

Have you refreshed to see if they appear, or click to see if you can access the tweets ?

I initially assumed they had been deleted, but clicked one by accident and it was fine, so I'm just clicking them now.
Yes, clicking on them works.
I went back to the thread to find them, before I posted, to check - so not quite a refresh.

The embed sometimes looks like it’s going to display correctly (correct size and text as I would expect before embed gets the data), but then flicks to ‘tweet deleted’

I'm getting the following on here (not aware of it anywhere else) when somebody posts twitter links.

I say "random" for 2 reasons, firstly if I click on the link, it opens normally, secondly if I refresh the page, sometimes I can see the tweet, sometimes not, but there doesn't seem to be any pattern to it.

View attachment 90031

Is anyone else getting this ?

I'm not having any issues that I'm aware of on twitter itself. I never post there, but I do read quite a lot there.

I'm not inconvenienced by it but have been seeing the same. 100% mobile user.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.