Rangers and Celtic merging?

If the two main Glasgow sides were to merge, then it MIGHT help then to compete in the SPL, as after all, they have been underperforming home and abroad for many many years.
(apart from those years when on or other won the title in scotland, some of the cups or got to the final of european trophies).

Seems like a good idea for all apart from the bus and ferry companies that would suffer a great loss in revenue from Northern Ireland if there was only one home game a fortnight rather than every week.

I think it's a good idea. Celtic could help with Rangers debt and they would both be allowed to enter the premiership as one club.

United could then merge with City and do the same thing and be the richest club on the planet.

Spurs and Arsenal could merge and have the biggest turnover/profit of every club in the world

Liverpool and Everton could merge and there would be 80,000 bitter bastards

Crouchinho said:
I think it's a good idea. Celtic could help with Rangers debt and they would both be allowed to enter the premiership as one club.

United could then merge with City and do the same thing and be the richest club on the planet.

Spurs and Arsenal could merge and have the biggest turnover/profit of every club in the world

Can't wait, it's going to be awesome........

Crouchinho said:

Genius.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.