Rangers fans scrapping

There is a light said:
Rangers aren't the scum of Europe, everyone knows that title belongs to vermin of Trafford.

I'm not a Rangers fan but if a few seats were thrown it seems like some of the responses on here are a little over the top. Saying that I haven't seen the trouble.
Don't worry mate, just the anti-rangers brigade with a big chip on their shoulders about anything to do with rangers or being british, and overlooking any problems caused by celtic, like breaking seats at EASTLANDS (the only fans to do this).

kevanjones20971 said:
Don't worry mate, just the anti-rangers brigade with a big chip on their shoulders about anything to do with rangers or being british, and overlooking any problems caused by celtic, like breaking seats at EASTLANDS (the only fans to do this).

Ah that Old Firm speciality, deflect criticism by pointing out that the other half of the bigot brothers are just as bad.

bluemoon32 said:
ibbo_mcfc said:
I heard it was chelsea fans pretending to be rangers. haha.

I heard it was Rangers fans pretending to be human

I heard it was Rangers fans pretending to be dancers

Immaculate Pasta said:
bluemoon32 said:
I heard it was Rangers fans pretending to be human

I heard it was Rangers fans pretending to be dancers

That one tapping the seat with his foot made me laugh, what a plank........must have been playing that old favourite of ' f*ck the pope' or a 'Bobby Sands is a skinnt c*nt ' ditty

ban them they are thugs look at when they came down here they wrecked the city
if this was an english side all we would hear is ban them so why not ban the jocks or anyone else who kick off at games saying that the way rangers are now with no money and banks need paying they be lucky if the get near europe again next season has they will have to sell their better players(to championship sides)saying that have they got any decent players coz i cant think of any

whp.blue said:
blue jim said:
Typical huns.
you do realise that Huns is what the celtic fans call the english as an insult to the queen

Eh? What are you on about mate. The term huns is for Rangers only, nothing to do with the English or any other nation for that matter. Your post could be viewed as basic shit stirring. Might be worth having some prior knowledge first before talking nonsense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.