Rangers in Crisis

The Celtic fans seem to be celebrating that Rangers could go under, what they should realise is that without Rangers I don't think Sky/ESPN would bid more than £5m for tv rights. One thing could lead to another and with less and less money coming in one club after another could go bust!

Would be hilarious in my opinion, sick of seeing the whingeing Jock tossers faces on SSN, no-one cares about your fucking shit league man. Piss off.

Rhys1879SAFC said:
The Celtic fans seem to be celebrating that Rangers could go under, what they should realise is that without Rangers I don't think Sky/ESPN would bid more than £5m for tv rights. One thing could lead to another and with less and less money coming in one club after another could go bust!

Would be hilarious in my opinion, sick of seeing the whingeing Jock tossers faces on SSN, no-one cares about your fucking shit league man. Piss off.
you just came on to deliver an anti scottish rant then?...good for you for getting it off your chest

Rhys1879SAFC said:

i'm a Bhoy.i aint celebrating.
Scottish football atm is pish,no money in the game whatsoever.
Celtic need Rangers,like Rangers need Celtic,like Scottish football needs both.
Slag off the game up here as much as you like.
Wasn't that long ago that both were fukn English teams on a regular basis.
Oh,and haven't Chelsea just stole a 16 yr old wonderkid from Celtic.
£300,000 was the figure quoted,after Celtic brought his entire family into Scotland,after Tommy Burns (rip) pleaded with the Home Office for a work permit.
Don't get arrogant like the rag fukers mate.

P.S.
CTID

TTTCITYBHOY said:
Rhys1879SAFC said:

Wasn't that long ago we were fukn English teams on a regular basis.
£300,000 was the figure quoted,after Celtic brought his entire family into Scotland,after Tommy Burns (rip) pleaded with the Home Office for a work permit.

P.S.
CTID

I heard a spider nicked the TV Execs wallet...sorry.

I dont care about the SPL but im happy at this news - horrible manager, horrible horrible supporters and just a horrible horrible horrible club.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
Rhys1879SAFC said:

Wasn't that long ago that both were fukn English teams on a regular basis.

P.S.
CTID

I heard a spider nicked the TV Execs wallet...sorry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.