Rangers Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
When have I ever said you haven’t done better in Europe recently? But, I have to look forward and hope we build on the performances by not bottling it in front of goal. I’m hopeful we can, that’s it.
The bit where you said we are the worst team in UCL history

That’s just a fact. I never made that up. Go check.
It’s not a fact at all.

Rangers are not the worst team to ever play in the UCL. To suggest so is just nonsense

Rangers results in the group stages are the poorest but that doesn’t equate to them being ‘the worst team ever’.

Celtic did have the worst away record of any team ever to play in the UCL but not sure that’s still the case

Rangers did better in Europe last season than Celtic. That is a fact! Check the coefficient

As I said previously Celtics European record in recent years is embarrassing. Celtic are actually only getting in the group stages as Rangers alone prop up the Scottish Coefficient

Ffs children. Calm down lol

And to think I got a warning for a stray ‘h’ letter in a word I’m still sure I didn’t use. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.