Rangers Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rangers are woeful. Probably still get through, I don’t believe in miracles, but by fuck are they rank.

But in a great, brilliant, scintillating way too of course. Or even better. At least 8 contenders for player of the year on this display alone. Especially the new Pele, Tillman.

Should now be 4. Might be a penalty. Hold on. It’s a penalty.

No arguments tonight, that was gash after the first 10 mins. Not a team that made a Euro final a couple of months back. Worst I've seen us in Europe since Progres.

Well I have taken pelters on Europe, well that was fucking woeful. What an embarrassment. A team with fuck all, going nowhere very fast.

Now it’s excuse time from Miller, forgetting he was calling them world beaters after beating West Ham, a game said his team were shite. But from that dazzling hype to reality. Saturday and now this farce. This mob could beat them home and away if they don’t bottle it. I love when my assessment of a team proves fucking spot on. Overhyped pish.

I’m away on to FF to soak up the joy. ;)

Gio getting hounded by October. I might not want that, but I think it’s a possibility.

Strange that your team was so far behind the excellent standards they set in Europe last season.

Yeah, we're lacking something just now. I'm hoping it's a case of needing a couple of home games to get the flow and confidence back, we have 3 in a row now so let's see.

Yeah, we're lacking something just now. I'm hoping it's a case of needing a couple of home games to get the flow and confidence back, we have 3 in a row now so let's see.
The lack of ability to make a forward pass is stark, side side side side side side side punt into box. Defensively very poor too. You still got those 4 or 5 players to come in? You better hope so. Being woeful to watch would be bad enough if you looked dangerous. It could have been five last night. Next week you would not put it past them to score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.