Rangers thread 2024/25

So, how are the teddy’s feeling about Malmö? Has to be the easiest of the games, although fucking up playing Scandinavian opposition, is certainly something we got down to a fine art in the past. I can see a defeat for you, as your rebuild, from three consecutive re builds, looks to need another rebuild , maybe two. I have no idea how Malmö are playing but I do know they will have a go.

2.0 Malmo for me. More if my lucks in.

So, how are the teddy’s feeling about Malmö? Has to be the easiest of the games, although fucking up playing Scandinavian opposition, is certainly something we got down to a fine art in the past. I can see a defeat for you, as your rebuild, from three consecutive re builds, looks to need another rebuild , maybe two. I have no idea how Malmö are playing but I do know they will have a go.

2.0 Malmo for me. More if my lucks in.
Your prediction wouldn't surprise me. Malmo well clear at the top of their league and well into the season. Rangers on the other hand well what can you say? It's not been a smooth start to the season let's put it that way.
Can't see any better than a draw here tbh.

One of the faults with VAR / appealing decisions is that second yellow suspensions cannot be appealed. It’s a decision that cost the club millions and now Jefte is suspended and Yilmaz injured (again)

Anyway I’m ever the optimist. Narrow 2-1 defeat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.