Rangers thread 2024/25

Imagine how Ibrox is going to be on Sunday now they have opened the gates so we can rejoin our mates ; ))
Definitely should be a lot more upbeat now we've a really good result to enjoy. Hope I'm able to get up there myself just depends if the stadium finally being fully open leads to a general sale at some point in the next day or 2.

Definitely should be a lot more upbeat now we've a really good result to enjoy. Hope I'm able to get up there myself just depends if the stadium finally being fully open leads to a general sale at some point in the next day or 2.
Are you on Mygers?

Look for tickets on Seatsub as I know a few lads did this as they didn’t think CR was going to be fully open

Always a few spare outside either at Ibrox underground or near Greig / Smith statues

Hope you make it. An early goal and the place will be bouncing

Are you on Mygers?

Look for tickets on Seatsub as I know a few lads did this as they didn’t think CR was going to be fully open

Always a few spare outside either at Ibrox underground or near Greig / Smith statues

Hope you make it. An early goal and the place will be bouncing
I'm not mate tbh, not sure if it's worth it? Live in Manchester so only get up to ibrox 3 or 4 times a season normally.

I wouldn't travel that far to chance it on the day with any spares I don't think so if there's no general sale then I'll just plan another weekend when I can make it up.

Would think it'll be a good atmosphere this weekend after tonight's result.

I'm not mate tbh, not sure if it's worth it? Live in Manchester so only get up to ibrox 3 or 4 times a season normally.

I wouldn't travel that far to chance it on the day with any spares I don't think so if there's no general sale then I'll just plan another weekend when I can make it up.

Would think it'll be a good atmosphere this weekend after tonight's result.
I’m not on my Gers either. Stopped travelling a few years ago so just go to season ticket games now

Sunday can’t come quick enough

Your prediction wouldn't surprise me. Malmo well clear at the top of their league and well into the season. Rangers on the other hand well what can you say? It's not been a smooth start to the season let's put it that way.
Can't see any better than a draw here tbh.
I vastly overestimated Malmo. They were poor. Done flashes of good play, but fizzled out when it mattered. Defensively open as a door that is jammed open.

Helps the coefficient and will reduce the number of qualifying rounds we need to play, next seasons CL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.