Rangnick quits consultancy role (Pg 89)

Not a bad pay day for 6 months of shitting the bed, fair fucks to 'em.

Doubt United fans will moan at him taking money out of the club and giving fuck all back though....

So the “Godfather of German football” has turned out to know fuck all?

From the Caff

Nov 25, 2021

Siorac

Full Member​

Joined Sep 1, 2010Messages 21,326
tidraKS said:
Why is he rated so much, can someone explain?
He's basically considered to be the grandfather of the modern German coaches like Klopp or Nagelsmann. One of the pioneering advocates of high pressing as used today in football.

From the Caff

Nov 25, 2021

Siorac

Full Member​

Joined Sep 1, 2010Messages 21,326

He's basically considered to be the grandfather of the modern German coaches like Klopp or Nagelsmann. One of the pioneering advocates of high pressing as used today in football.
Yeah with one Intertoto cup ha!

I couldn’t stop laughing with Tyler said it during his 3rd game.

I said on this forum a while ago if he didn't get top 4 he wouldn't stay because he would have no authority in the club. I also said he made a big mistake in his first interview when asked if he would like the manager's job permanently. Instead of batting away the question, he said he would which immediately put pressure on himself to be successful there. Stupid.

The “Godfather of German football” according to Tyler a man no one had heard of before he rocked up in Trafford

Also Martin Tyler referred to him, after 45 seconds of his first game at United, as “the Godfather of German football”.

Just like with Liverpool, the media overdrive when it comes to United is nauseating!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.