Raoul Moat

Does anybody else think O2 come up with jokes so people will text them about and make them more rich? I always wonder.

Reports say that the second Gazza opened his mouth to say "Hi Raoul it's Gazza" Moat pulled the trigger!..

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Bluestones said:
City have bid £45m plus Micah Richards for Raoul Moat. They have no idea who he is but they have heard that everyone is after him.

Surely this has more currency had it been Tottenham. The emboldened bit is 'Arry to a tee!

Nah, we literally blew them out the water for this guy!

Hammond said:
Bluestones said:
City have bid £45m plus Micah Richards for Raoul Moat. They have no idea who he is but they have heard that everyone is after him.

heard hes got a deadly shot on him

*claps* LOL

mcfctpom said:
Does anybody else think O2 come up with jokes so people will text them about and make them more rich? I always wonder.

Also think Next to Norton Anti Virus theres a bloke that makes them on purpose

80s Shorts said:
Bluestones said:

U pinched that off me in off topic. Plagiarism at its worse. Not telling u who I pinched it off though.

Manford on Twitter. Although, didn't he nick it off someone else first though?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.