Raphinha

Liverpool sold the debt and got their money from a 3rd party, so yes Barcelona are thieves and should be shut down.

OK?

I think you just want to get angry at something. Didn’t you also see in that article that it is a common practice in football.

Liverpool have been paid their money, how doesn’t really matter. Barca would also pay us based on the contracts signed, how doesn’t really matter.

I think you just want to get angry at something. Didn’t you also see in that article that it is a common practice in football.

Liverpool have been paid their money, how doesn’t really matter. Barca would also pay us based on the contracts signed, how doesn’t really matter.
It does matter to UEFA and FA who live to hunt and charge us.

No...they SOLD their debt and got paid. It is even in the fucking headline. They clearly have not violated the terms of the sale. OK?

You're not getting it are you?

Barcelona didn't pay Liverpool, they were effectively chased by a debt collector, maybe I should be typing this in fucking Spanish :)

You're not getting it are you?

Barcelona didn't pay Liverpool, they were effectively chased by a debt collector, maybe I should be typing this in fucking Spanish :)
No, you don't understand that selling debt is a common practice when dealing in big multimillion deals. It happens ALL the time in football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.