Raphinha

You believe that Barca can just not pay up and not have any consequences? Seriously this thinking is insane. This is business 101.
In the world of academia it is business 101. In the outside world, more shady things happen in the dark. They might pay if City want their money but what pisses me off is that City seems so chilled about the whole matter or have they paid us yet?

They are going to sell Torres to fund buying Bernado, in any situation that's completely wrong and shouldn't be allowed.
They are using the money they owe us to buy our player and it looks like everyone is chilled about it. UEFA, LALIGA and City are just chilled.

Wow, it is possible to structure the payments over a longer period but I really think you guys are spreading misinformation here.

In the world of academia it is business 101. In the outside world, more shady things happen in the dark. They might pay if City want their money but what pisses me off is that City seems so chilled about the whole matter or have they paid us yet?
Operative word is seems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.