Raphinha

If it was up to me and luckily it isn’t because I’m a stubborn ctun, I would be telling Barca they can forget any dealings in or out until they settle the Ferran Torres money.

I’m sorry but this just stinks of a backhand deal to effectively keep the Ferran money in their bank and palm off a player that clearly has no future there and is not good enough for us (a fringe player at very, very best) if he’s made out to be any sort of replacement for Silva I’d be livid, just have a feeling it’ll end up happening.
He’s shit, end of, we won’t be buying him. Didn’t think he was up to much at Leeds, our Management won’t even look at him.

He had a good return last season from barca.

He is a below average finisher, but gets chances, meanwhile his creativity or chance creation is world class for a winger.
That’s in La Liga which is a far cry from the Premier League.

As if; clear posturing after Laporta getting the fans hyped over the Bernardo comments, he’s way below the squad standard for me and this stinks of carrot dangling for surplus players their side…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.