Rapper Juice Wrld dies after seizure - drugs and weapons found in his private plane

What? An American rapper with drugs and guns? I don't believe it.

They're dying very young these days.

Juice Wrld 21, XXXtentacion 20, Lil Peep 21.

To be honest I'd not listened to any of their music or really heard of them before they died, but it's a disturbing trend.

Yeah can’t say I’m over saddened after reading that. Doesn’t exactly seem an upstanding member of society. Another fucking wannabe gangsta’ with too much money and not enough brain cells.

Why the fuck would you smuggle your own drugs if you're a famous rapper? I would have imagined getting a local supply (especially in your home town) would be easy as anything.

Yeah can’t say I’m over saddened after reading that. Doesn’t exactly seem an upstanding member of society. Another fucking wannabe gangsta’ with too much money and not enough brain cells.
He swallowed the pills to hide them .I think some pills were the least of his problems with all the other stuff he had on board

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.