Rate my takeaway

bluethrunthru

came across this on YT - at first glance I thought this was where Peter Kay had resurfaced then I thought it was a piss take then I looked and he has a whole channel - been to Scotland and down to Wales - he is the right shape to live off takeaways but I am still unclear as to whether he is trying to be serious or its a tongue in cheek swipe at all those American TV shows on the food channels?

came across this on YT - at first glance I thought this was where Peter Kay had resurfaced then I thought it was a piss take then I looked and he has a whole channel - been to Scotland and down to Wales - he is the right shape to live off takeaways but I am still unclear as to whether he is trying to be serious or its a tongue in cheek swipe at all those American TV shows on the food channels?

Ever heard of Chicken connoisseur?
Little black guy (still passes for a child) from London who reviews fried chicken shops.

I'd be surprised if your guy isn't aware of and influenced by him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.