Rate my takeaway

I had to stop watching. I would feel really bad if he ate himself into a big health issue and I was part of the encouragement for him to do it.
Fair play to him if he is making some money from it and it is obviously helping him through a really difficult time.

Fucking hell mate. It was a light hearted pisstake re: her accent. I watched the video.
If I was a touchy Scotsman with no sense of humour I’d not be happy…
Lucky that it was just a ‘light hearted pisstake re: her accent’.
Here’s me thinking it was just the usual anti-Scottish BANTER masquerading as humour. We complain and we get a barrage of abuse.
Can we not all try to be respectful to each other on this Forum? We do all support the same team.

If I was a touchy Scotsman with no sense of humour I’d not be happy…
Lucky that it was just a ‘light hearted pisstake re: her accent’.
Here’s me thinking it was just the usual anti-Scottish BANTER masquerading as humour. We complain and we get a barrage of abuse.
Can we not all try to be respectful to each other on this Forum? We do all support the same team.
Haha, good wum

Danny has an Xmas single coming out Friday - all proceeds to MIND and the Trussell Trust - please download to send a quid to charity.

Meantime this appears to be his most viewed video - why? Answers on a postcard too..............its the bleedin' obvious lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.