Rate The Drinks And Food (Prices) At The Etihad

I had a pastie at the Brentford game which was awful.It must have been reheated from the Ipswich game as I nearly lost a tooth.Like someone else said, if you can pop into the Greggs in Asda which is what I did against Inter.

Was in SS 117 , first time in there. Due to traffic problems and only arriving at the Blue car park at 7:20 it was a toss up between something around the ground or inside. We ate inside (seemed a better choice than in other parts of the ground and bought the Korean BBQ chicken meal. Wished we hadn't bothered. Fries with a not very nice cheesy sauce coating, and 3 tiny fried chicken pieces (Farmfoods/supermarket standard) which had a very small BBQ sauce on them. 2 of these and 2 soft drinks £21.80. Food at any venue is expensive, if it had been any good then OK. It was gash and so therefore very expensive. Eat elsewhere next time (or at least try something else different). Just a point, If you've been used to eating around the ground, is that being impacted by the construction? Only get to about 4-5 games a season - but it seems a lot worse than in recent years.

The offering is what it is, and is much improved to what used to be offered, however I take issue with the service times, there has got to be a way of speeding things up personally I would make it only 2 pints or two lots of food at a time, how many times have I been waiting for a drink and someone in front of me is taking orders from all and sundry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.