Rate The Food At The Etihad Out Of 0-5 ;-)

Food in the stadium is shite and overpriced, but atleast it’s edible unlike down the road

Beers got much better since we switched to Asahi in the ‘thick’ plastic pots

It will never happen but I long for the day when I can get a decent pint of IPA on the concourse

Firstly, I've never eaten anything under cooked or raw at the Etihad. :-)

I've eaten a few steak pies, they've always been piping hot, and have tasted nice.

I've done hospitality on 2 occasions on freebies. The food was decent enough. Can't remember what I had.

Overall I can't fault or complain about the food at the Etihad.(bar the prices)

Food rating 4.
The steak pies are mega and as you say usually piping hot.
I‘ve done both upper and lower tunnel clubs where the food is quality, probably better in the cheaper upper level.

Food in the stadium is shite and overpriced, but atleast it’s edible unlike down the road

Beers got much better since we switched to Asahi in the ‘thick’ plastic pots

It will never happen but I long for the day when I can get a decent pint of IPA on the concourse

Same. The Seven Brothers thing lasted about two games didn’t it.

Same. The Seven Brothers thing lasted about two games didn’t it.

I don't generally drink before or during games as I don't want to be peeing every 2 seconds, there's no beer that appeals to me, and I want to actually remember the game.
However, if any of the new canal side bars at the arena sell real ale or craft beer, I may have to reconsider my matchday routine!

Why eat in the ground when you've got the Maine Road Chippy outside? Fish, chips curry sauce is spot on every time

Last edited:
Preferred tamper proof catering in the Kippax. Bottle of Bullseye’s Brown Ale and a Waggon Wheel got a big 5 from me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.