Rate The Food At The Etihad Out Of 0-5 ;-)

Click on the link below for the video.

Thomas Wyatt-Minter

Head of UK Sales at Qualflow Systems Ltd

Great result for Manchester City Football Club and Qualflow Systems at the Etihad Stadium last night! Our Velx MDU 6 out and Twin Fast Taps pouring beer at speed!

A mate of mine had the chocolate cake with custard or cream, don’t know which one it is, didn’t ask him. He said it was delicious. Has anyone else had it?

A mate of mine had the chocolate cake with custard or cream, don’t know which one it is, didn’t ask him. He said it was delicious. Has anyone else had it?
My daughter had it yesterday it came with custard , she said it was delicious, I had a small piece of it and it wasn’t bad at all but didn’t think much to the custard

Reactions: jrb
Last season we had lovely meat and potato pies. Delicious. Granted I’ve only been a few times this season but no meat and potato any more! Chips aren’t bad but meat and potato or potato and meat I suppose they’re supposed to be called now are much better. JMHO

Put a normal chippy in the ground, make it massive, they will come.

A fish and chips bar inside the ground would be great, even if it was just a trial one for one season. Whether or not it’s a viable proposition and worth the hassle for the club is a different matter. The club only have to look at the chippys near the ground and the queues on a match day to know it would make some serious money inside the ground if the fish and chips were a good size and a good portion, and just as importantly, if they were correctly priced. A fish and chip bar behind SSL1 would make some serious money.

Last edited:
A fish and chips bar inside the ground would be great, even if it was just a trial one for one season. Whether or not it’s a viable proposition and worth the hassle for the club is a different matter. The club only have to look at the chippys near the ground and the queues on a match day to know it would make some serious money inside the ground if the fish and chips were a good size and a good portion, and just as importantly, if they were correctly priced. A fish and chip bar behind SSL1 would make some serious money.
I often stop at the chippy on the way home from games, if it was the same price at City then I'd happily go for that.
Unless of course if it meant I'd have to leave my seat before HT and miss the first few mins of the 2nd half.. which would obv be the case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.