Rate The Food At The Etihad Out Of 0-5 ;-)

Was starving had no tea before the game against Brentford , so i paid £5.75 for XL steak pie , if that was XL would hate to see a standard pie , pastry was overcooked /burnt and there was a smear of steak inside , it was f*cking awful. The Asahi beer is as gassy as f*ck , never usually drink in the ground but due to 7.30 pm kick off didnt get to Mary D's for a couple of Guinness before the game so had a pint of the Japanese piss in the ground.
The catering is dire and the qaulity shite especially when they are charging premium prices , it made me pine for the days behind the Kippax standing in the rain with a pint of flat Greenalls and scoffing a salmonella burger
I remember those burgers sold in the Platt Lane stand and Kippax. I think the brand was Westlers or something like that. As a starving teenager, I was non the wiser that it was no better than dog food, but it did the job. Fun times back then with low expectations.

Was starving had no tea before the game against Brentford , so i paid £5.75 for XL steak pie , if that was XL would hate to see a standard pie , pastry was overcooked /burnt and there was a smear of steak inside , it was f*cking awful. The Asahi beer is as gassy as f*ck , never usually drink in the ground but due to 7.30 pm kick off didnt get to Mary D's for a couple of Guinness before the game so had a pint of the Japanese piss in the ground.
The catering is dire and the qaulity shite especially when they are charging premium prices , it made me pine for the days behind the Kippax standing in the rain with a pint of flat Greenalls and scoffing a salmonella burger
Daughter had a steak pie last night and I had one at the Everton game. Both times the pastry was massively overcooked. How hard can it be to heat a pie?

Top tip, the plastic makes all the beer taste poor however, Grolsch is a little less gassy and a few pence cheaper.

Burger tonight, for starters it's served in a hot dog bun, overcooked and loaded with gherkins. 2/5

I was in the Mancunian Suite last night, the food was very good and the service was impeccable. There’s a really good team working there who try to make your experience good, nothing’s too much trouble for them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.