Rate The Food At The Etihad Out Of 0-5 ;-)

You’re not going to find a pint of premium lager for £4 anywhere in Manchester that’s not some stabby flat roof pub or maybe a Wetherspoons.

I know, I'm living in a fantasy land. It would be nice to be treated as fans rather than customers though, get a few perks for getting behind the team. I think cheaper beer would be a good start! And I do reckon they would make more money in the long run

You’re not going to find a pint of premium lager for £4 anywhere in Manchester that’s not some stabby flat roof pub or maybe a Wetherspoons.

If they made everything cheaper they'd have to make it a lot faster too because the queues would be that long people would miss loads of the match.

Has anyone else been asked to use a season ticket card reader at the bar when asking for a season ticket discount when buying drink or food?

I bought a pint yesterday, said I had a season ticket to get the discount, and instead of asking me to show my season ticket, I had to place my phone on a device reader before making payment on the chip and pin device opposite. I’ll post a picture of the device reader later on.

Last edited:
I went in D's on Sunday, first time this season as I usually use the Townley and IPA in there was £5.15 a pint, to be fair it was very nice but, it's more expensive than a pint in the ground especially with SC discount.
Pint of Asahi is £5.22 with discount. 7p more than your pint.

At the match yesterday there was some really tasty looking stuff being brought into the stand from the concourse. Looked like fries, chicken strips in a box with some sauce all over it. Bet it wasn't cheap, lol.

It was interesting to see Adam "Man Vs Food" Richman being interviewed on the pitch before kick off yesterday. I quite like his programmes and find him quite endearing and entertaining. However, I thought it was a bit cruel forcing him to eat a club hot dog in front of a stadium full of people!

I paid £6.55 for Neck Oil and Lagunitas on the walk in yesterday. About average for a "craft beer" in town.

Pint of Asahi is £5.22 with discount. 7p more than your pint.

Also £5.22 at the robo pour machine in the Family/Colin Bell junction on the 2nd level. No need for a season card.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.