Rate this season

Feel sorry for Pep because you cant polish turds. He's got too many substandard players he's working with. Next year will be interesting and should be better.

A bang average season would be challenging for the title up until at least April, quarter finals of the Champions League, and at least one semi final domestic cup appearance.

So, if bang average is a score of 5, then I'd have to say it's been a 3-4 out of 10. Fisnish outside the top 4 (which should not happen!) and it's a 2-3.

4/10, no progress in CL, way off the league title pace, poor in both cups against rivals. Spiralling to 2009/2010 standards when we decided to get Mancini to replace Hughes.

Another 100+ million spent and still a battle to finish in the top 4.

Today we were reliant on Toure, Aguero and Silva until his injury. Ageing players we got years ago.

I think the squad and management have been sub par this season.
Pep is fortunate he's got his reputation to live off as if he didn't he'd probably be gone in the summer.
It's vital we get things right this summer in the transfer market and get off to a flier next season or the pressure around the club will be huge.

Feel sorry for Pep because you cant polish turds. He's got too many substandard players he's working with. Next year will be interesting and should be better.

He spent £175 million in the summer. He chose not to buy new full backs, he chose to buy an injury prone midfielder. Not like we just gave him last seasons squad and said that's all you're getting.

I think the squad and management have been sub par this season.
Pep is fortunate he's got his reputation to live off as if he didn't he'd probably be gone in the summer.
It's vital we get things right this summer in the transfer market and get off to a flier next season or the pressure around the club will be huge.

He's always had great fullbacks as part of his plans.Its the clubs fault for not preparing well enough when they knew he was coming a year in advance. Saying that we've been crying out for decent full backs for as long as i can remember.

Shite, no matter how you dress it up, we have been poor. People talk like Pep has inherited Stoke or WBA, he has took on arguably the best squad in the PL, but has managed to achieve fuck all. Should get another season to see what he can do, but if he does the same next year he needs to go IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.