Rate your cooking skills

brooklandsblue2.0

I have actually considered a career in cooking as I have talent in this arena. I once cooked for a few girls I know and they told me honestly that the food I cooked (steak and chips) was among the finest they had ever eaten and one had eaten at the fat duck twice. If I could simply open my own restaurant straight away and not have to work my way up in crappy kitchens for 10 years working awful hours and getting shouted at by people beneath me, Im confident I would have a restaurant of outstanding reputation.

Can anyone else cook/enjoy fine dining?

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I have actually considered a career in cooking as I have talent in this arena. I once cooked for a few girls I know and they told me honestly that the food I cooked (steak and chips) was among the finest they had ever eaten and one had eaten at the fat duck twice. If I could simply open my own restaurant straight away and not have to work my way up in crappy kitchens for 10 years working awful hours and getting shouted at by people beneath me, Im confident I would have a restaurant of outstanding reputation.

Can anyone else cook/enjoy fine dining?
Is there nothing your not good at!

Me, I can't be arsed with cooking, can do the basics and thats about it. Takeaways were invented for people like me.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
kp789 said:
what is your signiture dish?

Well, I would describe my style as 'nuevo English' I cook traditional food with my own unique twist. I make a great beef wellington.

what type of pate do you use for your wellington?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.