Rate your cooking skills

I dont need to cook, I have a personal chef for normal nights, one of the big boys (usually Ainsley Harriet) for a special occasion or my missus (playboy model, unicef worker and all round good egg) if the chef doesnt turn up.

4/10 I'm a one pot cook, chuck stuff in until it tastes nice, nothing subtle, complicated or fancy. My brother made me try and make gnocchi yesterday, what i made was essentially basil flavoured play-doe with a lovely rich tomato sauce.

TheMightyQuinn said:
I dont need to cook, I have a personal chef for normal nights, one of the big boys (usually Ainsley Harriet) for a special occasion or my missus (playboy model, unicef worker and all round good egg) if the chef doesnt turn up.

You aswell! I was just about to say I love nothing more than driving home to my 200 bedroom mansion in my Bentley to be greated by beautiful wife who, upon returning from curing cancer, had made me a lovely dinner.

Bluemoon115 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

You aswell! I was just about to say I love nothing more than driving home to my 200 bedroom mansion in my Bentley to be greated by beautiful wife who, upon returning from curing cancer, had made me a lovely dinner.

You let your wife cure cancer? How quaint, my wife has someone to do it for her.

stony said:
Bluemoon115 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

You let your wife cure cancer? How quaint, my wife has someone to do it for her.

My dog has just passed his first doctorat last week, which was nice!!!!!!!!!!!

patrick_nice.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.