Rather play United in semi or final?

SOUTHSTANDINGSTANDER said:
We might get the double yet!

The league has gone. We might push them close if they drop points but the chances of securing the double this season are extremely low.

Big Dave Watson said:
I just get the gut feeling Wigan are destined to get to the final so I think we are nailed on to draw the filth in the semi.

Rags will get Wigan so Whelan bends over for them as per usual using the line "at least we got to play at wembley". There's a potential derby with Inbred Rovers too or the media creaming over an ex city coach playing us.

peoffrey said:
SOUTHSTANDINGSTANDER said:
We might get the double yet!

The league has gone. We might push them close if they drop points but the chances of securing the double this season are extremely low.

Only said "might".

I agree, the chances are extremely low but while there are 10 games to go, we can't give up and say the league is over.

I wonder what the odds are on the double? Might stick a fiver on.

mat said:
Big Dave Watson said:
I just get the gut feeling Wigan are destined to get to the final so I think we are nailed on to draw the filth in the semi.

Rags will get Wigan so Whelan bends over for them as per usual using the line "at least we got to play at wembley". There's a potential derby with Inbred Rovers too or the media creaming over an ex city coach playing us.
I can see that happening too. Uncle Dave Whelan will be more than happynwith that, everyone a winner. Ikkle old wiggin get their day of fun and he gets to help out the Overlord at the same time.

There is no two ways about it. Losing to them is going to hurt - a lot, beating them is going to be brilliant. But I would rather beat them in the final than another semi and I would rather lose to them in a semi than a final. So to me a question of when I would rather play them depends on if you mean winning or losing to them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.