Ravel Morrison??

Im bored so sign him up. If lescott is heading there Morrison for afew mil wouldn't be a bad exchange. We can always sell him to Ac Milan.lol

fbloke said:
Do you remember how well he played against us recently?

No.

Case closed.

1 good game doesn't make a good player. young and has potential, but is over-rated and wouldnt get in the City team in the next 4 years.

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
fbloke said:
Do you remember how well he played against us recently?

No.

Case closed.

1 good game doesn't make a good player. young and has potential, but is over-rated and wouldnt get in the City team in the next 4 years.

He's shit and he's got a head the size of a space hopper.

This boy should be the best English player of his generation.

The talent he has is unreal, but I'm convinced he'll waste it.

It's known we have had a look at him, and I can see why, but it won't be any more than just interest.

Morrison could be on Gascoigne level if he wanted to be, but the desire isn't there for him. I don't think he's willing to work as hard as he can every day.

If he had Ronaldo's attitude, this boy could become a world class player.

The fact he's on loan in the Championship proves that. He should be in the Premiership ripping teams up every week with we've seen he can do.

Unfortunately, I think he will be a massive waste of raw talent.

CityFan94 said:
This boy should be the best English player of his generation.

The talent he has is unreal, but I'm convinced he'll waste it.

It's known we have had a look at him, and I can see why, but it won't be any more than just interest.

Morrison could be on Gascoigne level if he wanted to be, but the desire isn't there for him. I don't think he's willing to work as hard as he can every day.

If he had Ronaldo's attitude, this boy could become a world class player.

The fact he's on loan in the Championship proves that. He should be in the Premiership ripping teams up every week with we've seen he can do.

Unfortunately, I think he will be a massive waste of raw talent.

The problem for him is not only attitude but one of consistency.

The lack of it is all about a professional mindset.

He's the same as Joey Barton in that.

Gazza got away with a lot because in his day the English game was rotten as far as fitness, drinking etc

If we sign him, I have got some ammo to fire at a few people.

I rate the lad, and I think playing in and around some of our players will only bring out the best in him.

There seems to be some question marks over his attitude/lifestyle, but I think the fact he is homegrown and most probably cheap(ish), with a boat load of potential to boot, suggests to me he is a risk worth taking. Lets be honest Yaya aside we don't have any other CM's with any kind of flair or imagination.

As long as the fee is cheap, or part of some swap for Lescott, I think its a risk worth taking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.