Ravel Morrison

Wasted talent by all accounts and all down to his attitude. Nile Ranger was another one.

Listened to a clip of a podcast about Ranger. He would drive from Newcastle to Blackpool every morning and get to the car park for 6 so he didn’t miss training. Would end up being woken up by other players and was the last one on the training pitch.

Shit attitudes.
Yeah two peas in a pod those two. More interested in being scalies than football.

Yeah two peas in a pod those two. More interested in being scalies than football.
Nearly as many court appearances as PL ones. Not sure what would be worse, the realisation that comes with maturity that you blew an astronomical opportunity in life or you just carry on being a dick. Guess it depends what skills/abilities you have to make use of the life lesson if its ever learnt. They will have had lots of friends early doors who have no doubt disappeared along with their football careers.

Yep, he was definitely the next big thing. YouTube star studded highlights. However, maybe he had too much smoke blown up his arse way too early (even for Rags) and just fucked it all up.

Wasted talent by all accounts and all down to his attitude. Nile Ranger was another one.

Listened to a clip of a podcast about Ranger. He would drive from Newcastle to Blackpool every morning and get to the car park for 6 so he didn’t miss training. Would end up being woken up by other players and was the last one on the training pitch.

Shit attitudes.

I'm trying to work out what's wrong with this. He made the effort to drive from his home in Newcastle to Blackpool to train every day. He didn't miss training, and was always the last one on the training pitch. Maybe he should have got digs in Blackpool, but other than that, it sounds as though he had a good attitude towards his career.

I'm trying to work out what's wrong with this. He made the effort to drive from his home in Newcastle to Blackpool to train every day. He didn't miss training, and was always the last one on the training pitch. Maybe he should have got digs in Blackpool, but other than that, it sounds as though he had a good attitude towards his career.
Last one on (I think he meant) rather than last one off.

He drive from Newcastle to Blackpool in the early hours of each morning and was still last one to make training because he would fall asleep in the car. His team mates would have to wake him up. That’s bad on its own, but when you add the fact there is hotel literally attached to Blackpool stadium.

Its ridiculous and sums him up

Pretty sure that I've read in the past, that of all the "class of '92"™ mob, he was the most naturally talented of all of them. But he had/has an absolutely horrendous attitude.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.