RAWK's Hypocrisy

when dalglish was interviewed after the stoke game he stated that they were going to have boardroom meeting to see what they could do about the referees decisions, i have a feeling that what they are trying to do is wherever they can put pressure on to obtain champions league football, they will, because they know their team is not up to the job, martin atkinson looked under enormous pressure at everton, liverpool and their american owners will try anything to achieve their goal? their is a real bad undercurrent about liverpool, but no real criticism.

They are so used to having European nights its as if its a god given right or sommat..

Well its not.. and its sinking in..

What do they mean by 'having grown their fanbase organically?'
Is it like an allotment plot or something?

mackenzie said:
What do they mean by 'having grown their fanbase organically?'
Is it like an allotment plot or something?

Smells like horseshit to me..

10z6buv.jpg
or maybe not.

We'll be responsible for killing domestic football if this comes about.

If Ayre is serious and spouting the new owners' view then why not do it in a more intelligent and less insulting way.

Explain in detail what this would mean for the other Clubs, competiveness within the PL and other English divisions, the ultimate aim and game plan (European League, US style franchises and closed leagues?).

Floating the idea in a paper is appalling and something I am personally sick in my stomach about. A Club that has prided itself on its roots, its City and its people's attitudes now looks like being one of the main instigators of the destruction of the English structure.

Sorry, I'm not interested in PSV, Napoli and Leverkusen every season, nor to be honest Barca, Real or Bayern. History and tradition have a place and whether we like it or not we (LFC) and we (current football supporters) have a responsibility to other Clubs and supporters too.

Hang your head in shame Ian.

some Liverpool fans seem divided/ genuinely against this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.