Rayan Aït-Nouri

Fair play to Ezzy if this does come off. - he called it months ago and its not an obvious one by any stretch of the imagination

Think he has also got another one right already as well
I can show you our links two years ago with this player. Also when Ezzy wrote we are interested in him it was already all over the Twitter.
He just finds rumors on Twitter and guesses as much as makes sense.
What about Aouar, Almada, the young guy from Paris who join Bayern, Bastoni, Traore.
Nothing about Torres and Ake.
This guy is a joke

Someone has already posted it - he listed a group of 4 players (Along with others as well) and Rayan Aït-Nouri was one of them -

It is completely out of left field and it would have to be one hell of a guess if he is faking it. Lots of estblished ITK get things wrong so it would be unfair not to give him credit if this one did come off

He was taking about this player way back in May, fair play to him. Nobody else had even mentioned him as far as I know
However, as he has done with others, he claimed ‘the deal is completed’ when it patently isn’t

Oh i agree. Its not done till the lad is holding the shirt

Someone has already posted it - he listed a group of 4 players (Along with others as well) and Rayan Aït-Nouri was one of them -

It is completely out of left field and it would have to be one hell of a guess if he is faking it. Lots of estblished ITK get things wrong so it would be unfair not to give him credit if this one did come off

fair enough, thread has only existed (and I’ve only heard of) the player since yesterday so fair play if it comes off. Looks an exciting prospect

I can show you our links two years ago with this player. Also when Ezzy wrote we are interested in him it was already all over the Twitter.
He just finds rumors on Twitter and guesses as much as makes sense.
What about Aouar, Almada, the young guy from Paris who join Bayern, Bastoni, Traore.
Nothing about Torres and Ake.
This guy is a joke

TBF you have to give him time for the transfer window to be completed. Ezzy again reiterated the other day and Alamada was still "done" in his words (And for me nothing is done till the player is holding the shirt so he may need just to calm it a little with the very definitive statements like that).

He also wasnt the only one that said Aouar was a target - he may still be or maybe the club have changed direction and now he isnt - that oes happen as well and it has again happened to some well established ITK's on here.

I feel there are some people on here that are too quick to want to aim shit at people - I know we get our fair share of bull shitters on here and the Mods do a great job of controlling it but you just never know - maybe Ezzy does have a little inside info - does it mean he will be right all the time - no of course not - the ONLY people that could do that would be Khaldoon and Txixi.

He may of course be found out to be another troll as well but only time will tell...same with that Mancitmax guy as well -though he seems more like he is blatantly trying to wind people up!

where does Torres fit in that? I'd assume with 5 at the back it would play:

-----------------------Eddie----------------------

-----------Kouli------Ake------Eric-------------

Kyle/Joao---------------------------Mendy/Nouri

---------------Rodri--------Foden----------------

-----------------------Kev-------------------------

-------------Jesus/Kun----False 9/Raz--------

I don't imagine us playing wing backs and then wingers as well, though the formation will be fluid. Maybe Rodri plays in the middle of a back 3 but steps into midfield, so he's better covered for pace but can provide better protection and can step in and link the play?

I'd imaging Rodri would lose out so Kev and Foden/Bernardo in the centre and Raz and Mahrez/Torres as inside forwards either side of a striker/false 9

TBF you have to give him time for the transfer window to be completed. Ezzy again reiterated the other day and Alamada was still "done" in his words (And for me nothing is done till the player is holding the shirt so he may need just to calm it a little with the very definitive statements like that).

He also wasnt the only one that said Aouar was a target - he may still be or maybe the club have changed direction and now he isnt - that oes happen as well and it has again happened to some well established ITK's on here.

I feel there are some people on here that are too quick to want to aim shit at people - I know we get our fair share of bull shitters on here and the Mods do a great job of controlling it but you just never know - maybe Ezzy does have a little inside info - does it mean he will be right all the time - no of course not - the ONLY people that could do that would be Khaldoon and Txixi.

He may of course be found out to be another troll as well but only time will tell...same with that Mancitmax guy as well -though he seems more like he is blatantly trying to wind people up!
Lets be clear though - he didn't just say they were 'done deals', he said that 4 players had signed their contracts. A blatant lie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.