Rayan Cherki

I think we can survive with Bernardo,Grealish,Foden & Mcatee covering the wing poisitions next season.

I have high expectation for Mcatee and If given proper chance, he might be the new rising star of the team.

I think we can survive with Bernardo,Grealish,Foden & Mcatee covering the wing poisitions next season.

I have high expectation for Mcatee and If given proper chance, he might be the new rising star of the team.
And if Bernie stays Id agree, especially with Bobb as added depth and whatever happens to Palmer.

But if the chance to get a mega talent like Cherki is available, we HAVE to try and get him.

Foden and McAtee are destined as centre attacking midfielders anyways.

And if Bernie stays Id agree, especially with Bobb as added depth and whatever happens to Palmer.

But if the chance to get a mega talent like Cherki is available, we HAVE to try and get him.

Foden and McAtee are destined as centre attacking midfielders anyways.
This guy looks the real deal, as another poster said I don’t think Palmer will make it. I had high hopes for him but on last season’s showing I think we’ll cash in. Just a hunch

did anyone actually saw a Lyon's match and see how influential is he playing? just watched compilation and i didn't see any significant different between him and Palmer,he is no stronger, quicker or better about skills , so i can't see why buying him with 50m would improve our team when we could just keep Palmer

did anyone actually saw a Lyon's match and see how influential is he playing? just watched compilation and i didn't see any significant different between him and Palmer,he is no stronger, quicker or better about skills , so i can't see why buying him with 50m would improve our team when we could just keep Palmer
I like palmer bobb and mcatee and hope they all make it at city but from the 5 minutes of video highlights this kid looks the business £50 million seems a bit steep .If we could get him for a decent price why not. The squads getting older so why not invest in some potential wonder kid to add to some of the academy players coming through they don't expect to go straight into the team and you never know me might have a worldie on are hands

So you've seen him in one game and he's not good enough for city

I like palmer bobb and mcatee and hope they all make it at city but from the 5 minutes of video highlights this kid looks the business £50 million seems a bit steep .If we could get him for a decent price why not. The squads getting older so why not invest in some potential wonder kid to add to some of the academy players coming through they don't expect to go straight into the team and you never know me might have a worldie on are hands
getting a player with a "decent price" is always encouraging,the questions is that other club sees mancity want their player, then they also want a "decent price" at selling. I would be happy to see how do we invest on potential wonderkids,but im not sure in this case, investing 50m(according some transfer rumours) would be a smart choice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.