RB Leipzig (A) | Post Match Thread

I am ready for this season to be over with honestly. We are not winning fuck all.. i am ready for silva and gundo both to leave. We need some fresh players. We need some pacey wingers. This is wank. Boring as hell to watch and just pass sideways pass back etc.. Best striker in the world and we don’t pass to him I don’t get it anymore

Played well in the first half only then got the deck chairs out.
Baffling how we just don't want to finish teams off anymore.
The corner at the end summed up the game.
A poor result again.

Shit game. We are clueless in the creative sense...we got what we probably came for.

The fact it took grealish dropping into the middle of the pitch to play haaland in for his best chance, unluckily on his weaker side, is telling as to the usefulness(uselessness?) of gundogan and bernie this season.

Incredibly, incredibly, frustrating to watch.

The squad looks like they met each other this morning. I'd love to see how many passes or crosses were into the Leipzig penalty area. It seemed Grealish was the only player wanting to drive at people. Mahrez is even reluctant to cross from a corner.

Watching us this season has been a bit of a bore at times. The refusal to use subs and constant need to pass back instead of forward is costing us. Haaland is getting furious and I don't blame him one bit, he is living off a few passes a game now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.