RB Leipzig (A) - Wed 4th Oct, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
city’s social media content is meh… leipzig’s media team wins :D
my finger predicted 0:1 for city, it also predicted 6:0 for the manchester game.

marco rose said they’re looking forward to seeing joško again because he’s a great player and a great person.
it seems that they’re also preparing a farewell ceremony of some sort for him cause fans didn’t get to say goodbye.

D688C682-AB4E-4513-B995-C4ACF6A04937.jpeg

Attachments

• 317D9FF4-CEB1-423E-B3F1-88CAFC893C97.jpeg
    317D9FF4-CEB1-423E-B3F1-88CAFC893C97.jpeg
    391.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 5AC4F465-8333-4A51-9439-764D70A7E00C.jpeg
    5AC4F465-8333-4A51-9439-764D70A7E00C.jpeg
    293.6 KB · Views: 21
  • D9B85A0D-B976-4C71-AF56-80FB078D49CF.jpeg
    D9B85A0D-B976-4C71-AF56-80FB078D49CF.jpeg
    404.9 KB · Views: 22
It’ll be piss easy tonight. Even though we miss the target inside the box about nine times a game, we’d smash a few in tonight with no opposition there.
There are some arrogant ponces on here sometimes. Personally I would be delighted with a 0-0 and no injuries or red cards. My concern is that every opponent will now target Rodri for his temper.

Looking forward to tonight's game, group stage is usually a bit dull and we've got an easy group in all honesty. Tonight is our most difficult game and I'm sure Pep will be happy to come away with a point. But it's a chance to find a bit of form and confidence ahead of the Arsenal game so hopefully we can get a win. They had a good draw with Bayern at the weekend, but they're definitely weaker than they were last season.

Would be nice to keep a clean sheet too.

There are some arrogant ponces on here sometimes. Personally I would be delighted with a 0-0 and no injuries or red cards. My concern is that every opponent will now target Rodri for his temper.

Not in the least worried about Rodri's temper. I worry about the stupid referees like Taylor who chose to ignore the kick on the ankle then the shove in the back that preceeded the red card.

Not in the least worried about Rodri's temper. I worry about the stupid referees like Taylor who chose to ignore the kick on the ankle then the shove in the back that preceeded the red card.
Can you imagine the VAR on that.
  • Ref - How did you view the incident?
  • VAR - Forest player kicked City player and pushed him in the back
  • Ref - But did the City player strangle the Forest lad?
  • VAR - They both faced off angrily
  • Ref - But did the City player strangle the Forest lad?
  • VAR - Barely touched him and he fell over as if been shot by a sniper
  • Ref - No reason to change my decision then?
  • VAR - No fuck the Blue ****, send him on his way

Because of one occasion where he lost it? The boy is extremely well educated, appears to be a genuinely nice guy and will undoubtedly learn from his mistake. Every one of us makes mistakes, the key is to learn from it and I’m sure he will.
I share your wishes for the game, don’t get beat and no injuries or red cards.
Come on you blue boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.