RB Leipzig (H) - CL | Post-Match Thread

Well I agree with you mate. He is too slow because he is much too heavy imho. He is a big lad and would benefit from dropping a stone
What troubles me is if he was bought as a Fernandinho replacement, those who scouted him didn’t do their job properly.

He is a great passer of a ball but not fast or a good tackler. The midfield improved vastly last night when Fernandinho came on.

We still need a midfield enforcer.

There’s no way he would want to insult us. He’s simply misguided. I think that in his head he demands perfection from everyone at the club and in a way he would like that from the fans too with more passion and enthusiasm for the team and style of play.
Nah, Pep is a clever astute guy, he knows what he's saying

Pep looked like he was having a meltdown with Mahrez.
Hahahahah it was like a 70’s school kid getting a proper rollocking

Felt very pre season. Defensively we were a shambles at times. Going forward it was as if we could score whenever we wanted.

All in all a good result and a very entertaining game. Leipzig a good side, and PSG drawing also is a big help.

We scored from a corner! We scored a penalty! Strange days...

Referee was one of those odd European ones who seemed to fall for a bit of playacting from both sides, regarded accidental handball as a yellow and set himself up nicely for an inevitable second yellow.

Great going forward, unusually poor at the back. Could telegraph their goals a mile away and we had several chances to clear each. Hope Ruben has them in for extra sessions today and tomorrow, could have been costly that.

Nice to see the BBC reporting fairly on last nights action too... By the way this isn't their Liverpool thread it's supposedly the one for all last night's games...

Pep will have to have a think for the away game I think. They were so narrow with their 5 in midfield they just overran us at times, like a knife through butter. Scary how easy it was for them at times, still 6 goals, one harshly ruled out (not seen the lines) and some players coming back hopefully bodes well for the season
We will have qualified by then I reckon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.