RB Leipzig (H) - CL - Wed 15 Sep 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't be surprised if Pep started the same team as the weekend (maybe Ake for Laporte if he's injured) and brought Kevin and Foden on in the second half, before starting them both on Saturday against Southampton.

It’s even worse than that though as, almost every year, they make the team(s) that finished second or third weaker with their predatory transfer policy.
I hate Bayern too, but I hate that whinging as well.

Bundesliga isn't attractive for Spanish or English top players.
Italian players don't leave Italy.
Bayern had lots of French top players over the years though.

So, isn't there some logic for Bayern to sign top Bundesliga players, much cheaper by the way? Or should Bayern sign mediocre players from bottom 5 Bundesliga clubs only to get the fair play prize?
- - -

Back to topics. In contrast to Nagelsmann the new coach is playing 4-2-3-1. If Angelino starts tonight he won't shine as a wingback but play as LB in a back 4. We know why Pep didn't favour him there...

Leipzig have lost both league away matches 1-0. They haven't found a way to be dangerous yet and that won't change tonight, IMO.

Suspect there have been a LOT of freebies handed out to schools etc. for this game. The vast majority of the 1st tier disappeared all of a suddenly on Monday despite some blocks having 400+ tickets left in them.
I hope they also handed out free smart phones with apps on them

Suspect there have been a LOT of freebies handed out to schools etc. for this game. The vast majority of the 1st tier disappeared all of a suddenly on Monday despite some blocks having 400+ tickets left in them.
Hopefully they make a bit of noise, albeit high pitched

Desperately hope we win tonight, cos I was merciless and unrelenting in my piss taking of rag 'acquaintances' last night

My phone will be going off if we get a bad result

2872 tickets left as we speak. Going to be a very decent crowd.

Suprised at that to be honest, didnt expect a big crowd tonight. Hopefully be an ok atmosphere and drive a decent performance.

2791 now - pleasantly surprised myself - a lot of students back i suspect and at 25 quid a ticket? or less.

Wouldn't be surprised if Pep started the same team as the weekend (maybe Ake for Laporte if he's injured) and brought Kevin and Foden on in the second half, before starting them both on Saturday against Southampton.

Bet he doesn't. Reckon Pep will start playing a slightly different team in the Chumps league & separate it from the consistent league team sheet which seems to be fairing well. My money is on Mahrez getting the nod to start tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.