RB Leipzig (H) - CL - Wed 15 Sep 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping it's just burnout with Sterling. He's not had a proper pre season off for a couple of years. Waistcoat running him into the ground covering Kane's arse.

Either that or the team has evolved and he hasn't.

That's quite a lot of changes. I know there has to be rotation with the squad we have but this is an important game for us.

Never as confident when the 3 of Rodri, Gundogan and Bernardo don't start together in CM. It will be interesting to see how it works with KDB in for Gundogan (it seems like it's usually been Bernardo sacrificed to get KDB back in).

Surprised Walker isn't starting. That's a lot of changes to the back 4, although some are presumably down to injury.

Also I am a bit surprised that Mahrez starts on the right (presumably). I think Jesus has been very good there and expected Sterling, or perhaps even Foden, to start before Mahrez.

Must be tough trying to keep everybody happy and match sharp though.

On paper it should be good enough to get the win if the team gels and there isn't too much rustiness.

Let's hope for a good performance and comfortable win.
Agree about Jesus. His direct running and movement would have ruined Angelino but I had a feeling Mahrez would start

wtf does he mean they were injured in the international break? laporte played 90 minutes on saturday and stones was on the bench

Worried about Ake, don't know which game it was earlier in the season but i never wanted him in the side again, and i don't say that often.
He's new (ish) to the system and needs a bit of support from his left back, last time had a shit left back beside him who often forgets his defensive duties. No worries with Zin next to him. Ake will be fine tonight, just watch and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.