RB Leipzig (H) | Post Match Thread

What a performance.

Haaland unreal. Gutted Pep didn’t leave him on.

Gundogan’s goal was like the City of 2018. And a sneaky Grealish assist!

Get in!

I left on 80 tonight because it was bus replacement service on the railway otherwise. Wouldn’t do it normally but I’m shameless about doing it tonight mate.
Every fan has their own story, and you really shouldn’t need to explain that. It’s hard enough for everyone at the minute and everyone who supports the club, deserves credit. People judging others on when they leave or how loud they sing etc, should get in the bin! It was a good night all round and I hope you made it home on your rail replacement service, just as others who will have countless other stories. (Yet some just say shame on you for not staying to applaud the team, without a thought).

Pip a giddy Arsenal to the title (they were singing “we’re gonna win the league” at the weekend), beat united in the FA Cup final and win our first ever Champions League to cap it all off.

It would be the best season in the club’s history.
Some of the posters on here would still moan that we hadn't won the Carabao Cup.

Just walked in home long old journey back, having a cuppa and going to watch the highlights back again.

Fantastic performance from the off, was one of those nights where I think we’d have beaten anybody in the world tonight (as shit as Leipzig were don’t get me wrong)

That's a very good article, well written and highly complimentary to Haaland, KDB and Pep. I know some folk don't like Henry Winter but if he's getting abuse for what he's said here he'd have to be singing Blue Moon before you'd have a good word for him.
Naah, he has anti-city form and he‘s generally a bollox…while winter may be coming he can f**k off…

Henry Winter, Football's Poundshop Jacob Rees-Mogg...

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...c?shareToken=21f4befd8aafde03e9985af63cb7ecdf

What a twat.

Don’t see owt wrong with that article.
I had to do some googling as I'm not familiar with these personalities or a poundshop for that matter. I don't see anything wrong with the article just a poster with a beef and an uncontrollable urge to drop their politics and their irrelevant personal preferences in this forum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.